Minor in Substance Abuse Services

To complete the minor in substance abuse services, the student completes the 33 hours listed below.  Students must apply (application available in the department office) and be accepted before undertaking coursework in the substance abuse services minor.  (Completion of all coursework qualifies graduates for licensure as addictions counselors through the Behavioral Sciences Regulatory Board in Kansas.)  Completion of this minor requires enrollment during at least two summer sessions. (Note: PSYCH 720 is offered odd number summers only. PSYCH 727 and PSYCH 774 are offered even number summers only. PSYCH 711 is offered every summer. PSYCH 777 should be taken for 6 hours.)

AllofE Solutions