Courses recommended for those seeking 7-12 Technology & Engineering certification:
- GT 130 - Applications in STEM
- TE 479 - Teaching Techniques for Technology and Engineering Education
- EDUC 520 - Methods and Materials for Academic Literacy
- GT 320 - Communication Systems in Technology
- SPED 510 - Overview of Special Education
- TE 496 - Organization and Management for Technology and Engineering Education
Total minimum hours required for degree (124 hours).
TTED 395 is waived if student took GT 320 instead of TTED 695.
***Those seeking teacher certification, additional coursework is required. See Technical Teacher Education or Technology and Engineering Education advisor for more information.